To be spiritually awake is to deeply feel your connection with the whole of life. The One of Us is an exploration of this sacred connection as it expresses through two human partners. In their first full-length audio-learning program, Adyashanti and Mukti present six sessions to help each of us―whether preparing for or currently in a relationship―to realize and honor this connection, to protect it, and to begin to move, speak, and act in alignment with the love that lives all of us.
A Relationship Based in Truth and Supported by Love
What if a successful relationship was not about getting needs met but allowing each other the freedom to be who you are? What if the sole agenda of a partnership were to offer the greatest expression of love in that moment? Drawing from their own marriage and their years of teaching, Adyashanti and Mukti share what they consider to be the foundational attitudes and skills for a relationship “based in truth and supported by love.” Together they discuss the shift from our conditioned, “me-centered” paradigm to a radically new way of relating not only to each other but to the entirety of our experience.
“Recognizing our connectedness of spirit―and becoming a living expression of that connectedness―that’s what The One of Us is all about,” explain Adyashanti and Mukti. Join them in these inspirational sessions to begin to bring forth the fullness of light and love that your partnership is waiting to unfold.
- How loves gives us access to truths beyond egoic structures
- Who is “us” anyway? The paradox of autonomy and no separation.
- Communicating from your core outward
- Sincerity, patience, and intention: three keys to freeing ourselves from conditioned thinking and behavior
- The void within as the doorway to awakening
- Realizing our power of choice
- The relationship between truth and well-being
- Redefining the purposes of relationship
- Getting out of the “grey zone” of unspoken truths
- The five foundations for awakened relationship
- How spaciousness leads to harmony
- The difference between merging and oneness
- The arts of listening, accepting, and nurturing
- Knowing when it’s time to end a relationship
- The revolutionary power of seeing things as they are
- Plus a one-hour interview with Sounds True founder Tami Simon, discussing the longing for deep partnership, managing conflict, and more
Get The One of Us: Living from the Heart of Illumined Relationship – Adyashanti ft Mukti , Only Price 19$
Tag: The One of Us: Living from the Heart of Illumined Relationship – Adyashanti ft Mukti Review. The One of Us: Living from the Heart of Illumined Relationship – Adyashanti ft Mukti download. The One of Us: Living from the Heart of Illumined Relationship – Adyashanti ft Mukti discount.