Fixing Your Thyroid Could Be the Key to Changing Your Mood, Energy Levels, and Overall Health
Read on to find out how…
By Kevin Gianni, Health Author
Poor thyroid health is an epidemic.
Many people are walking around with full blown or subclinical thyroid issues who don’t even know it.
What’s scary about this is that it affects the quality of your life, your energy and your overall outlook.
It can also drive you crazy trying to figure out why you’re not feeling as energetic as you used to be and no one can seem to help you.
People with thyroid conditions don’t feel good but have no explanation as to why – they’ve taken the tests, been to the doctor who’s told them there’s nothing wrong, but they still don’t feel like they used to.
The issue here is that many doctors don’t know much about the thyroid and the modern challenges most people are having with this specific gland that regulates metabolism.
Even people who KNOW they have a thyroid issue or have been diagnosed with one aren’t getting results. Most of them are being treated with old, outdated protocols and unnecessary drugs.
Are you experiencing any of these issues…
- Weight Gain / Excessive Weight Loss
- Low energy throughout the day
- Brain Fog
- Poor Circulation
- Feeling Cold All the Time
- Low Sex Drive
- Poor Digestion
- Puffy Eyes
- Dark Circles around Your Eyes
- Inability to get out of bed.
- Losing hair
- Thinning eyebrows
- High stress levels
If so, your thyroid or entire endocrine system health may be compromised. Read on for more information…
What is the thyroid and how do I know if it’s causing my health issues?
The thyroid is an important gland – situated in the front of your neck – that is a part of the endocrine system.
The endocrine system regulates your hormones, which are one of your body’s main messaging compounds.
The thyroid specifically helps regulate your metabolism.
Many people who are experiencing low energy, issues losing weight and over all fatigue may have moderate to clinical hypothyroid.
Hypothyroid is the term used for a sluggish thyroid.
Others experience the opposite… excessive weight loss and agitation, which may be a symptom of moderate to clinical hyperthyroid.
Hyperthyroid is an overactive thyroid.
There are also many other unique thyroid issues such as autoimmune disease (Hashimoto’s and Wilson’s) as well as other subclinical problems that may be causing your symptoms.
All of these challenges can cause havoc in the endocrine system and mix up the signals the body sends – the result being poor health… or worse undiagnosed poor health.
If most people don’t understand how the thyroid works and how to treat it naturally, what can you do?
That was the exact question I asked myself when I realized that people like you were sending in questions to me about the thyroid every day.
I had some of the answers already, but I needed to do more research.
My study of the endocrine (or hormone) system started when I experienced adrenal burnout.
I had compromised my adrenal glands so badly that I was having trouble producing many hormones that my body needed to function with energy and overall good health.
While I was researching, I became fascinated by the intricacy of the endocrine glands and how they communicate with the body – including the thyroid.
Each endocrine gland plays a role in the how the body functions and if it does so smoothly or not.
So I began speaking and sharing my experience of how I was able to heal my adrenals.
What I found though was that people also wanted to hear about the thyroid too.
I knew some information but not enough to feel confident I could truly help.
Just giving the thyroid gland iodine is a start, but hardly enough to bring everything back to balance. There are many other items and protocols that are effective.
After some serious head scratching, I found out the answer was in my roladex (or iPhone contacts!)
For those of you who know who I am, you understand that over the years, I’ve been able to access and interview some of the most knowledgeable and well known health experts on the planet.
So, when I was looking through my contacts to see who would be the best person to learn from, I figured I’d easily find someone in a few minutes.
This wasn’t the case.
(Or at least it appeared to be the case.)
It wasn’t until I was having a short conversation with a colleague that I realized he was the perfect person to explain how the thyroid gland works and how to treat it naturally.
The colleague is Dr. J. E. Williams.
You may have heard of him from some of my writings or you may even have purchased the “How to Read Your Blood Tests” Program.
Dr. Williams has been working in natural health for over 30 years and has trained under Dr. Bernard Jensen and more.
He’s considered a go-to-doctor for MANY (who can’t be named) natural health leaders.
Dr. Williams has studied thyroid health all over the globe in places like the U.S., Canada and Europe – where they have much more advanced knowledge of the gland and protocols.
So when I asked him to be a part of this program, he agreed.
Right now, you can have access to Dr. Williams’ entire Thyroid Health Protocol and learn what I learned too…
Because of how valuable Dr. Williams’ experience is, I asked him if he would team up with me and create a program that would help you identify how your thyroid is functioning, help you decide what tests to take, and give you the protocols – including herbs, foods, supplements and exercises – that he’s used to help his patients take control over their own personal health.
The program we created is called “The Complete Thyroid Health Program,”and it is a comprehensive audio and PDF course on how you can successfully give your thyroid the support it needs to improve your health.
It also gives you access to Dr. Williams’s own proprietary testing protocols, questionnaires and regimens to help identify certain common thyroid issues that many doctors misdiagnose.
In this program you’ll discover…
- Why many MDs and natural practitioners misdiagnose thyroid issues and confuse their patients more than help.
- A simple way to test your thyroid function at home.
- A powerful herb that has been used to regulate thyroid function for thousands of years.
- Specific foods that you can eat regularly to help regain your thyroid’s strength.
- How take control of your thyroid health by understanding thyroid hormone blood testing and optimal levels.
- How to interpret your own thyroid blood tests to identify why you’re feeling sluggish and what you can do to bring back your energy levels.
- Why you need more than just iodine to bring back your thyroid’s health.
- One easy exercise you can do every day that will help improve your thyroid function – better yet, it’s free and only takes 1 minute!
- Simple yoga exercises you can do to help stimulate your thyroid gland – you can do these no matter what your level of fitness.
- Specific herbal and natural supplement protocols for all thyroid issues such as hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, Hashimoto’s Disease, Wilson’s Disease, autoimmune thyroid issues and other underlying thyroid challenges.
- If using hormone replacement therapy is effective or not.
- And much more…
NOTE:This program is NOT ONLY for the individual, but also for practitioners who want to understand the thyroid in complete detail and how to work with patients using a protocol and testing methods that Dr. Williams has been using and refining for almost 30 years.
The program explain and give you complete natural protocol details – including herbs, foods, exercises and supplements – for these specific thyroid issues…
- Hashimoto’s Disease
- Wilson’s Disease
- Autoimmune Thyroid Issues
- Sub-clinical Thyroid Issues
- Metabolic Issues Linked to the Thyroid
- And many more.
The program contains 4 hours of audio lecture material with transcripts, PLUS…
- A complete discussion of herbs, supplements, foods and exercises for the thyroid.
- A complete course outline for easy browsing.
- A complete thyroid health questionnaire.
- Instructions on how to test your thyroid function at home.
- Complete blood testing protocols for the thyroid.
- How to read your blood tests for the thyroid.
- A worksheet that explains optimal blood testing results.
- And more!
Get The Complete Thyroid Health Program – Kevin Gianni, Only Price $17
Tag: The Complete Thyroid Health Program – Kevin Gianni Review. The Complete Thyroid Health Program – Kevin Gianni download. The Complete Thyroid Health Program – Kevin Gianni discount.