We at Learning Strategies have completely updated the PhotoReading personal learning course.
The course that you purchased was first published back in 1995. Hundreds of thousands have since purchased the course and the customer satisfaction has always been very high.
But over the years Paul Scheele and our dozens of instructors have refined the system. We've just finished re-recording all of the CDs (Dec 2009) to incorporate what we've learned. We've also reworked the manual so that it better follows the CDs. It's much easier to use and quicker to learn.
If you want to refresh your PhotoReading and get even more zip from this extraordinary whole mind reading system, then get this up-to-date course today.
Paul dove deeper in how PhotoReading applies your multiple intelligencesâ€”eight in all. While traditional schooling relies primarily on Linguistic and Logical abilities, with PhotoReading you'll specifically learn how to apply your:
- Musical Intelligence
- Visual-Spatial Intelligence
- Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence
- Interpersonal Intelligence
- Intrapersonal Intelligence
- Naturalist Intelligence
You'll also find the Guided Activation for Your Own Books on a separate track on the Further Skill Building CD for when you want to activate any book you have PhotoRead and you want Paul to guide you through the process. In addition you can quickly access Paul's guided Integration Exercise on the final audio session any time to reinforce a specific habit, behavior, or skill that will help you move in the direction of your goals.
The new personal learning course includes the very popular Fast Finish sessions on every CD. These sessions allow you to listen to the recordings at speeds many times faster than normal. Their compressed speech formatting trains your brain to learn at faster speeds and provides a quick review in a short period of time. Each learning session ends with either the full recording or key sections of it in Fast Finish. You can benefit from Fast Finish in two primary ways:
- Immediately after a learning session. According to research, this is the best time for a review. The review helps solidify the learning you have gained, making it more available to you later.
- Before a learning session. Listening to an entire learning session at fast speed before studying it in detail at regular speed gives the mind a preview, what experts call an advanced organizer. This makes everything feel more familiar and actually become easier to assimilate. (Personally, I prefer listing to a Fast Finish first! It's a godsend!)
Get New PhotoReading Course (2010) – Paul Scheele, Only Price $27
Tag: New PhotoReading Course (2010) – Paul Scheele Review. New PhotoReading Course (2010) – Paul Scheele download. New PhotoReading Course (2010) – Paul Scheele discount.