Java Cryptography Architecture: Hashing and Secure Password
Learn how to implement secure hashing for Java Web, Backend and Desktop Applications as well as Android Apps
In this course, you will learn how to implement document hashing and secure password hashing into Java applications using the Java Cryptography Architecture. This applies to Web applications and Java-based Desktop applications (e.g., Swing, AWT, SWT/RCP, JavaFX), but also database and backend applications as well as Android apps.
Get practical security background information from an IT security expert. Learn how to encode hashes in-memory and stream-based. Learn how to use salt and iteration count for secure password hashing following PBKDF2 from the security standard PKCS#5.
You should be an experienced Java developer to take this course. We will do hands-on coding examples that can be directly used within your enterprise applications.
- Introductory Lecture (2:17)
- Setup (3:02)
Java Cryptography Architecture: MessageDigest, MAC and PBKDF2
- Simple Hashing Example (4:44)
- Real-world Hashing Example (7:24)
- Efficient stream-based Hashing (2:25)
- Message Authentication Code (MAC) (5:25)
- Secure Password Hashing with PBKDF2/PKCS#5 (9:43)
- Quiz 1 Strong Hashing Algorithms
- Commercial Wrapper Libraries: Demo (3:03)
- JCE Unlimited Strength Policy File Installation (2:32)
Get Java Cryptography Architecture: Hashing and Secure Password – Frank Hissen, Only Price $41
Tag: Java Cryptography Architecture: Hashing and Secure Password – Frank Hissen Review. Java Cryptography Architecture: Hashing and Secure Password – Frank Hissen download. Java Cryptography Architecture: Hashing and Secure Password – Frank Hissen discount.