High Performance Core Conditioning DVD edition
Presented by Paul Chek
Shipped with physical DVDs and printed manual. Online testing available.
Course contains: Manual, 2 DVDs and test
CECs and CEUs: CHEK Institute 5.0, NASM 0.5, NSCA 0.5, ISSA 5.0, Cooper Inst 5.0, AFAA 5.0, BCRPA 5.0
Once you have completed High Performance Core Conditioning correspondence course, you will:
- Define what is considered an athlete
- Determine if your client is qualified to perform high performance core conditioning exercises
- Understand the effect the speed of an exercise has on the bodies tissues and joints
- Understand the different planes of motion of the body
- Understand what righting and tilting reflexes are and their applications to power training
- Determine the order exercises should be placed in for safe and effective results
- Learn a variety of power phase exercises for the core
High Performance Core Conditioning is a sub-section of our best selling Scientific Core Conditioning. As with all of our mini courses, you will receive a discount equal to the purchase price when you upgrade to the complete course! Please contact the C.H.E.K Institute to order Scientific Core Conditioning if you already own one of the subsection correspondence courses.
The complete list of subsections in the recommended order of completion is as follows:
- Functional Anatomy of the Core
- Assessing Core Function
- Core Conditioning Exercises
- High Performance Core Conditioning
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the grade required to pass?
The passing grade for all correspondence courses is 80%. A Certificate of Completion with CECs and CEUs will be sent once you have successfully passed the test.
How long will it take to complete?
CHEK Institute recommendation – 5 hours
This is dependent on the person taking the course and the reasons they are taking it. Some people only needing Continuing Education Credits will watch the videos once through and successfully pass the test. Other people who are more interested in thoroughly learning the information will sometimes watch the DVDs 2-3 times through.
Does this course overlap with Scientific Core Conditioning?
Yes. This course is one of the subsections of Scientific Core Conditioning. If you already own Scientific Core Conditioning you will not learn anything new in this course.
Will the DVDs play in DVD players outside North America?
The CHEK Institute DVDs are formatted for Region 0, which means they will likely play in all DVD players regardless of country of origin, unless the player is an older model, which is generally considered to be more than five years old. If you have an older player, you may need to upgrade to a newer model to play these DVDs.
Get High Performance Core Conditioning 1 & 2 – Paul Chek, Only Price $37
Tag: High Performance Core Conditioning 1 & 2 – Paul Chek Review. High Performance Core Conditioning 1 & 2 – Paul Chek download. High Performance Core Conditioning 1 & 2 – Paul Chek discount.