What you'll learn
- Basic English Grammar
It is easy to overlook some of the fundamental rules of English, especially since they often aren't enforced in our casual, everyday dialogue. Even native speakers sometimes make grammatical mistakes when speaking or writing. Thus, we want to offer a quick refresher course to ensure you remember the rules. This class is meant to be a brief review of the most common mistakes within the English Language. For more information, visit us at www. arov. co
Who this course is for:
- English Language Learners
- How and when to use pronouns EFFECTIVELY.
- How to avoid writing Run-On sentences.
- How to write different types of sentences.
- How to avoid common mistakes when writing about singular and plural subjects.
- How to identify the difference between adjectives and adverbs.
- How to write verbs in the appropriate tense.
- How to correctly use *quantifiers* in your writing.
- How to paraphrase someone else's words. How to use "Lie" and "Lay" appropriately.
- How to ensure you subject and verb agree. How to write in both *active* and *passive* voice.
Get English: The "Write" Way- Stop Making Common Mistakes – AROV Education, Only Price $22
Tag: English: The "Write" Way- Stop Making Common Mistakes – AROV Education Review. English: The "Write" Way- Stop Making Common Mistakes – AROV Education download. English: The "Write" Way- Stop Making Common Mistakes – AROV Education discount.