Here are just some of the recipes that you’ll learn to make when you get a copy of “Cultured”:
- Coconut, water, and dairy based kefirs
- Almond, coconut and dairy based yogurts
- Vegan and non-vegan cheeses and sour cream.
- Miso – Soy and Non-Soy
- Tempeh – Soy and Non-Soy
- Gluten-free teff and lentil breads
- And more…
Your home will literally turn into a commercial kitchen with things fermenting all the time!
Inside the book, there’s also a complete 40+ page detailed section that explains…
- How to make your fermented foods at home taste just as good as ones you’d find in the store – or better!
- The proven science that demonstrates why you’d want to eat fermented foods regularly.
- Why fermented foods are great for proper immune system function and why eating them can help you still healthy – when everyone else is getting sick!
- How fermented foods reduce this specific marker for heart disease (and other illnesses too!)
- How you can quickly eliminate chronic gas, bloating, constipation and diarrhea in days.
- Why fermented foods are awesome for improving skin issues like acne and rashes.
- The link between cultured foods and allergies and how they can help improve your symptoms like itchy eyes, sneezing, snuffy nose and more.
- What’s better: Fermented foods or probiotics?
- If dairy foods like yogurt or kefir are bad for you or not.
- How to know if your finished product is safe to eat (it’s real easy!)
- If bacteria make it past the stomach alive (hint: some do, some don’t…)
- And much more!
This is on top of the 70+ recipes that we’ve gathered that include cultured vegetables, sauerkraut, yogurts*, kefirs*, kombucha, kimchi, kvass, mead, chichas, pickles, gluten-free fermented breads, and more. (*vegan and non-vegan)
Get Cultured – Kevin Gianni , Only Price $17
Tag: Cultured – Kevin Gianni Review. Cultured – Kevin Gianni download. Cultured – Kevin Gianni discount.