Discover A New Model of Parenting Oprah Called “Revolutionary” And “Life-Changing”
The Art of Conscious Parenting: How Healing Your “Inner Child” Is The Path To Raising Resilient, Confident & Fulfilled Children
Join Foremost Parenting Expert Dr. Shefali And Discover The 5 Transformative Skills Of The Conscious Parent – So You Can Create The Ideal Environment For Your Children To Thrive And Blossom Into Their Most Authentic Self.
Most parents do NOT realize this but… When you first become a parent, you never just have ONE child.
There’s another child – desperately longing for the same love, care, encouragement, respect and comfort that you already give your children standing in front of you.
That other child is you – your “Inner Child”.
You sacrifice everything to give your children a better childhood, education and life than you ever had growing up.
But have you neglected your own Inner Child in the process?
Were you even aware that you had an Inner Child that needs nurturing?
And here’s the greatest tragedy of it all:
The neglect you show to your Inner Child will eventually come full-circle.
And your children will inherit your same childhood insecurities, doubts and fears, which you’ve worked so hard to shield them from.
So ask yourself honestly (and this may be the most important question you’ll ever ask yourself about how you parent)…
Are You Unconsciously Projecting Your Own Unmet Childhood Needs On Your Children?
99% of parents today are ‘flying blind’.
We’re completely clueless about parenting.
And it’s not your fault.
You were told that being a good parent will come to you naturally.
“You’ll know what to do when the time comes.”
But don’t you find it crazy that raising your own children – the most important and challenging job we will ever undertake in life – should just be left to… ‘instincts’?
You wouldn’t start driving without first passing your driver’s license, would you?
Yet most parents never learn “how to parent”. So for many of us, we fall back on the only experience we have: How our parents raised us.
And if that fails, we turn to the endless stream of online articles for the newest and latest parenting advice that inevitably go out of fashion, or is contradicted by the next new article – leaving us even more exasperated and confused.
Conscious Parenting however, is not about rigid techniques or strategies.
- It’s an entire philosophy that you can apply at every stage of your child’s development.
- And it’s built around one crucial premise: Your child is NOT you.
- He or she is an independent soul. A sovereign being whose only wish is to express their most authentic self and to reach their full potential.
And the greatest thing we can ever do as parents is to get to the core of who we are so we can show up ‘whole’ to our children and create a connection with your child that he or she secretly craves.
Get Conscious Parenting Mastery – Shefali Tsabary, Only Price $77
The Modern Parent VS The Conscious Parent
Many parents do not like hearing…
But the current model of parenting that many of us subscribe to today, is heavily based on correcting and controlling our children – because, after all, the parent knows best, right?
So we do all we can to steer and mould our children into what we, the parent, deem to be a ‘good child’.
May it be through disciplining, imposing rules, or even bribery.
And if all else fails, we resort to raising our voices and nagging.
Conscious Parenting flips this entire paradigm on its head.
Instead of viewing our children as these fragile beings that need to be ‘fixed’ and to be told what to do…
Conscious Parenting looks at nurturing an internal and external environment where your child is allowed to come to their own empowering conclusions and make the best decisions for themselves.
Instead of the typical unidirectional parent-child relationship, where the adult ‘bestows’ his or her wisdom on the helpless child…
Conscious Parenting revolves around a cyclical relationship where your child is as pivotal to YOUR emotional and spiritual transformation as you are to theirs.
For some of you, you may feel you’re already on the right path.
You may even be thinking:
“Are You Overestimating How Conscious You Really Are?”
America’s most-cited living philosopher and leader on human consciousness and development Ken Wilber famously said that people tend to overestimate their ‘true level’ of consciousness.
Especially among those already immersed in personal growth.
A regular meditation practice and inner-work alone may be a good start.
But it’s not enough to untangle the vast web of hidden beliefs influencing the way you raise your children.
Working with Dr. Shefali, on the other hand, is like having a detective shine a spotlight into the deepest recesses of your unconscious mind.
So you come face-to-face with the childhood and parenting beliefs you never even knew you had.
It’s a skill she has honed for over 20 years.
As both a clinical psychologist with a thriving practice, and as a teacher and student of Vipassana meditation.
Bottom line: When your child’s growth and development is at stake, as Dr. Shefali says:
“You can never be too conscious.”
The Conscious Parenting Mastery Quest is designed to guide you through this challenging introspective process, and to empower you as conscious parents to create the ideal internal and external environments – so your children can thrive and fulfill their potential as their most authentic selves.
Oprah’s Favourite Author
Endorsed by Oprah as “revolutionary” and “life-changing”, Dr. Shefali has been a mainstay on the primetime TV show making 7 appearances to date
“In the 30 years that I’ve been doing interviews, the best I’ve ever heard. She’s absolutely revolutionary, and so evolved, that her ideas are really a paradigm shift that can change the world.”
How Dr. Shefali Permanently Shifted Vishen Lakhiani’s Views On Parenting
Vishen Lakhiani is the founder of the world’s largest personal growth company, Mindvalley. He is also the author of the NY Times Bestseller ‘The Code Of The Extraordinary Mind’. He is one of the foremost leaders in the field of human development and founder of numerous brand names in the field of spirituality, consciousness and personal growth from the A-fest festival, to Mindvalley University to the Omvana App.
Vishen has experienced a profound awakening after interviewing Dr. Shefali on stage, in front of a live audience, at Mindvalley University, Tallinn in 2018. It’s then when he realised that he was missing out on an important chapter: parenting. Ever since he’s worked on his conscious parenting practice and this has had a positive impact on his relationship with his children.
“I thought I knew it all. I was the personal growth guy and my kids were doing good in school. But I didn’t realize how much I was still controlling them until I interviewed Dr. Shefali.
“This idea of conscious parenting was game-changing for me and it completely shifted the way I parent. These concepts made me uncomfortable at first, but they really helped create a better bond between me and my children.
“Now, what I would have labelled “bad behavior” from my children, disappeared. The shift was so dramatic, I cannot even recognize my old self as a parent.”
What You’ll Learn
The 5 Transformational Skills of The Conscious Parent
Conventional parenting courses tend to focus on the child. And how to use rigid, one-size-fits-all tactics to coerce or “trick” a child into modelling a desired behaviour.
Conscious Parenting, on the other hand, is centered around the parent. And how to use powerful mental frameworks that allows you to meet the many parenting challenges we all face with compassion and empathy – at every stage of your child’s growth.
In The Conscious Parenting Mastery Quest, Dr. Shefali will guide you through 5 key transformational shifts that will help turn parenting from chaos to connection.
Get Conscious Parenting Mastery – Shefali Tsabary, Only Price $77
What Dr Shefali’s Students Are Saying About Her Teachings
Hear what people are saying about Dr. Shefali’s teachings.
The Conscious Parenting Mastery Quest 2020 Schedule
The Conscious Parenting Mastery Quest will systematically shatter the illusions and myths of the traditional parenting model, while introducing you to a radically different paradigm that will help raise your levels of consciousness as a parent and nurture deep, meaningful connections with your children.
For 35 days, you join your conscious parenting expert Dr. Shefali in a series of in-depth daily lessons for just 20-30 minutes daily, designed to simulate a private consultation session with Dr. Shefali (which normally costs thousands of dollars and has a waiting list booked months in advance).
As a result, you’ll develop a powerful mental framework that will lead to your greatest awakening as a parent, heal your own childhood wounds, and give you the tools you need to allow your child to prosper in his or her most authentic self.
Whether you’re a parent to a toddler, young children, teenagers, or young adults who have recently left home, you’ll be able to effortlessly navigate through the many challenges of parenting where your child becomes as integral to your emotional and spiritual transformation as you are to them.
Enroll today to lock in your Masterclass discount, and begin this 35-day Quest with our global community. And remember, your experience is completely risk-free thanks to our 10-day money back guarantee.
Chapter 1: Conscious Parenting & Our Roots
Your journey begins by laying the groundwork for a new, more conscious approach to parenting. Here Dr. Shefali will shine a light on the current unconscious model of parenting as you take a deep introspective look at your own childhood patterns, and how they may be manifesting in your relationship with your child.
- Setting your sacred intention: use this 4-step exercise to get clear about how you wish to grow as a parent.
- Disrupting the patterns we inherited from our parents: discover how your own upbringing may be influencing your current parenting style, and how you can free yourself from your parents’ expectations.
- The myth of the parental instinct: embrace a new paradigm where conscious parenting is learned and cultivated so you can gradually connect with yourself and your children.
- Transformative Skill 1 – Projection to Pause: learn how to stop yourself from projecting your own expectations on your children so they can learn how to step into their own authenticity.
Chapter 2: Changing The Mindset
Breaking through the cultural myths of parenting is a core pillar to becoming a more conscious and compassionate parent. Liberating yourself from these myths will naturally open you and your child to more beautiful, trusting connections.
- Nurturing an emotionally-resilient child: create the space your child needs to embrace the full spectrum of their emotions and why ‘wanting happiness for your child’ actually causes anxiety and suffering.
- The Culture Archetypes: break free from toxic labels that may be negatively influencing your current parenting style – so your child can express their natural joy and bliss.
- Turn fear into courage: discover the simple habit that encourages your child to be courageous and ‘in the moment’, without even thinking about it.
- Transformative Skill 2 – Expectations to Empathetic Engagement: creating this simple shift in the way you parent is the key to nurturing a deeper relationship with your child.
Chapter 3: Changing You
This chapter, you’ll learn how to redefine yourself as a conscious parent. Discover the emotional toolkit you need to change both your inner world and become a more effective parent who raises children with a high level of self-confidence and self-esteem.
- The pitfalls of the ‘loving parent’: unravel one of the biggest parenting beliefs that cause many unwitting parents to place undue expectations and pressure on their children.
- The emotional toolkit for effective parenting: use these techniques to assess your own emotional reactivity so you can meet your children’s own emotional needs.
- Recognizing your child as a sovereign being: understanding this simple concept could your child from years of anxiety and insecurity.
- Transformative Skill 3 – Judgment to Compassion: learn how circumvent any unconscious judgment you may be placing on your children so they feel accepted and confident as they are.
Chapter 4: Changing The Relationship
Being able to see the world through your child’s eyes is crucial to understanding their most important needs. Dr. Shefali will show you how to better understand the root causes of your child’s behaviors –even the behaviors that may be deemed “disruptive” or “bad”.
- Understanding your child: most parents go through life never really knowing their child on a deeper level. Use this framework to finally learn who your child really is.
- From parent to spiritual guide: transcend the role of ‘mom’ or ‘dad’ and instead become the guide your children need so they feel empowered to express their truest selves.
- Transformative Skill 4 – Reactions to Feelings: use this technique to help assist your children navigate through any emotional turbulence they experience.
Chapter 5: Transform Discipline to Mindful Connection
Tie everything up in the final chapter where mindful connection and teaching becomes the heart of your parenting approach as a fully awakened conscious parent.
- How to relinquish control: learn how to negotiate between freedom and fear, and how you can guide your children without controlling them.
- Creating conscious boundaries: discover how to place the right boundaries in your home that enriches your child’s growth rather than restricts and stifles them.
- Transformative Skill 5 – Control to Connection: rewrite the rules of the “parent-child” relationship so you can see one another as allies on a path of self-growth and self-discovery.
Get Conscious Parenting Mastery – Shefali Tsabary, Only Price $77
Tag: Conscious Parenting Mastery – Shefali Tsabary Review. Conscious Parenting Mastery – Shefali Tsabary download. Conscious Parenting Mastery – Shefali Tsabary discount.