If you're a coach, and you want your clients to get even more of what they want from life, then you're in the right place.
I'm guessing you're curious about Clean Language: you think there may be something in this idea that metaphor is the atom of thought, the native language of the unconscious mind, and in the notion that a very simple set of questions may be the most effective way to use client's metaphors to help them change.
But maybe, that's where you're stuck. Curious. Frustrated that you haven't yet been able to make the step from theory to practice. You get the idea of Clean Language, but you haven't managed to use it with your clients yet.
I've trained hundreds of coaches around the world and I've been tracking what makes the difference. The people who make it look easy are the coaches who combine Clean Language with their existing tools, so that they are practising it in real life from Day 1.
This course is designed to make that happen for you.
We'll take six specific techniques from David Grove's Clean Language and show you how you can use them to improve your practical results with your clients, alongside your other coaching models and approaches.
There's no need to apologise for asking strange questions. There's no need for woo-woo, of feeling uncomfortable. Just crack on with the job of supporting your clients to make the changes that will make the difference for them – with Clean Language as your secret superpower.
What coaches say about Clean Language
- "In nearly all conversations I have these days I use Clean Language, and have experienced much richer, more in-depth conversations. I use clean on sales calls, on coaching calls, even with friends & family. No ill side effects!" BF
- "When added to another approach it seems to offer a fast track to the unconscious and originate some change with not too much work and effort." PM
- "This is so. Incredibly. AMAZING!!!!! INCREDIBLE results!!! Oh my goodness, this modality, technique, whatever you wish to call it, is mine for the rest of my career." JF
- "I’ve discovered a whole new way of helping people that I’ve found to be more effective and useful than the traditional hit-or-miss coaching style questions." DA
Clean Language Essentials For Coaches Workbook
1: Gaining Clarity
How to use Clean Language to get crystal clear about what someone else knows
2: Exploring Unknown Knowns
How to use Clean Language to elicit information people have, but don't know that they know
3. Changing Emotional States
How Clean Language Questions can change someone's mood, quickly
4. Motivating Changes
How to use Clean Language to motivate a client to make a change
5. Enhancing Relationships
How you – and your clients – can use Clean Language to connect deeply with other people
6. Action-Focussed Feedback
How to give, and receive, feedback that leads to change by using Clean principles
Audio Files: for those who prefer to listen rather than watch
1: Gaining Clarity (Audio)
2. Exploring Unknown Knowns (Audio)
3. Changing Emotional States (Audio)
4. Motivating Changes (Audio)
5. Enhancing Relationships (Audio)
6. Action-Focussed Feedback (Audio)
Get Clean Language Essentials For Coaches – Judy Rees , Only Price $47
Tag: Clean Language Essentials For Coaches – Judy Rees Review. Clean Language Essentials For Coaches – Judy Rees download. Clean Language Essentials For Coaches – Judy Rees discount.