Chess Openings For Beginners and Club Players
Learn how to play chess openings for white and black! Beginners and club players (FIDE rating 1200 – 2000) are welcome!
This course is about chess openings and I believe you know how important they are. According to the statistics right-playing of the opening makes from 30 to 60% of your success (the exact number depends on your level).
This course consists of 6 sections. 4 of them are devoted of how to play for white and 2 – how to play for black.
What exactly do I teach in this course? I will teach you how to play against 2 Knights defense, Evans Gambit, against Scandinavian defense and Anti-Sicilians: Rossolimo and Moscow Variations.
As for black I will teach you Sicilian Defense: Paulsen Variation. If your opponent plays d4 as a first move, then I demonstrate you how to play Slav Defense: the exchange variation, the main line and some secondary lines.
I designed this course for beginners and club players with FIDE rating from 1200 to 2000. But if you don’t have FIDE rating, this is not a problem and it shouldn’t stop you from taking this course. Some lines I show in this course can be used even if you are FIDE Master or International Master.
With this course you also get:
- unlimited lifetime access at no extra costs
- all future additional lectures, game examples
- never any questions asked full 30 day money-back-in-full guarantee
About The Course
- Introduction (3:42)
- What will you achieve after passing this course? (1:55)
White: 2 Knights Defense
- How to play "2 Knights Defense" for White: main line (3:55)
- "2 Knights Defense": game example (4:17)
- "2 Knights Defense": All secondary lines (3:18)
- "2 Knights Defense": How to play against 5…Nxd5 (4:08)
White: Evans Gambit
- Evans Gambit: Variation 1 (4:28)
- Evans Gambit: Variation 2 (3:06)
What to play against Scandinavian Defense
- Black's main idea in Scandinavian Defense (2:30)rt
- Scandinavian Defense: Variation 1 (4:51)
- Scandinavian Defense: Variation 2 (4:24)
- Rossolimo variation (3:25)
- Moscow Variation (2:42)
Black: Sicilian Defense: Paulsen Variation
- Paulsen Variation: main line (5:17)
- What if white doesn't play 3. d4 (2:51)
- How to play Paulsen Variation After 1. Nf3 (1:59)
Black: Slav Defense
- Slav Defense: Exchange Variation (2:05)
- Slav Defense: main and secondary lines (6:03)
Get Chess Openings For Beginners and Club Players – Viktor Neustroev, Only Price $37
Tag: Chess Openings For Beginners and Club Players – Viktor Neustroev Review. Chess Openings For Beginners and Club Players – Viktor Neustroev download. Chess Openings For Beginners and Club Players – Viktor Neustroev discount.