Discover how to pressure pass anyone's guard while barely exerting energy
- Bernardo Faria is a 5x Black Belt World Champion
- Bernardo is infamous for his over/under pass that he has utilized countless times at the highest levels
- This pressure passing system is easy to learn and does not require any athleticism, strength, or energy
- Destroy every guard with simple concepts and pressure, its all about the pressure
- Transform your game and never complain about those pesky flexible guard players again
Learn Exactly What The Best Passer In The World Is Thinking As He Teaches You Step-By-Step How To Pass The Toughest Guards You’ll See At Any BJJ Academy or Tournament
Bernardo Faria Teaches 29 Of His Best Guard Pass Techniques Updated For 2017. He Also Includes Running Commentary On His Sparring With Another 29 Sessions With Crazy Tough Brown & Black Belts, Including One World Champion. Your Passing Will Quickly Reach Another Level After Your Watch It.
When You Pass The Guard The Deck Is Stacked Against You
It is hard to learn Guard Passing from a DVD. The guards never look the same in sparring as they did in the technique drilling session in class. The guy on bottom always seems faster, and he always seems to have too many points of contact that you can’t shut down. If you get a fast guy it is even worse!
When you are on the bottom you have your back and/or butt on the ground leaving your feet off the ground to defend along with your arms. The passer has his knees or feet on the ground leaving only his arms to pass with in most cases. Hence, the Guard Player’s “limbs available to fight” outnumbers the Guard Passer’s 4 -2. This is a serious disadvantage and can make the Guard Player seem like an octopus with too many limbs to manage.
Have you ever been frustrated and unable to pass someone’s guard?
But.. If You Know The Right System Passing Every Guard Can Be Easy…
Bernardo Smashing The Best Guard On The Planet (Leandro Lo’s)
When Bernardo gets on top, he is basically unstoppable. He clears grips, spider hooks, lassos, butterfly hooks, you name it… and puts pressure on the guard player until he breaks. It doesn’t matter who is on bottom, they all break.
Here is a list of Black Belt World Champions whose guards he has passed or submitted in their guard in competition:
Bernardo Smashing The Best Guard On The Planet (Leandro Lo’s)
Leandro Lo – Gabriel Arges – Braulio Estima – Rafael Lovato
Erberth Santos – Rodrigo Cavaca
You Don’t Need To Be Young, Strong Or Fast To Use Bernardo’s Method
Bernardo puts both knees on the mat when he passes. This is because when you are on the knees you shut down most of the guards including: De La Riva Guard, Berimbolo, Single Lex X Guard, X Guard, Worm Guard…
This is “Old Man” Guard passing at its finest.
Hence, on your knees everyone has the same athleticism.
When You Know What Guards They Are Limited To, The Guards Become Easier To Pass
Now that you have gotten rid of all of these open guards, there are only a few remaining that you need to worry about:
Spider Guard – Lasso Guard – Butterfly Guard
Bernardo just wrecks Spider Guard. If you face a blue belt or higher, especially one at lower weights, they will have active Spider Guards – they all do. Spider Guards are no match for Bernardo. He knows that if he puts pressure on the Spider Guarder’s feet he will just create more pressure from which the guy can work. However, when he straightens his arms and flares them out to the side like he’s a bird, it loses all its power.
From here on out – Spider Guards will no longer be a problem for you.
Lasso Guard, which can keep an opponent caught for an entire roll, becomes easy to smash too. Bernardo has a simple system that anyone can use.
Butterfly Guard – This becomes an easy guard to smash when you know the right levers to use.
Lapel Guard, where the guarder wraps the passer’s guard around his leg and uses it to control the top player, has become so popular that if you don’t know how to pass it, it can give you fits. A white belt can stop a black belt with lapel guard if the black belt isn’t properly trained. But… Bernardo has a pretty easy way to smash these guards.
Knowing What Grips To Fight & When To Pass Is More Important Than Having The Perfect Technique
A sloppy technique executed at the right time is much more effective than a perfectly executed technique executed at the wrong time. That is why we introduced the “Battle Tested” format for this DVD series.
In this set, Bernardo spars with 6 very tough competitors (including the world famous Mau Mau – a Masters World Champion).
Bernardo rips through all of their guards, and on the commentary portion of the DVD he tells you exactly how he does it.
What grip he wants, what grip he doesn’t want, etc.
THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PASSING AND NOT PASSING!
So what's on this DVD set?
- Applying Weight and Pressure When Passing
- Basics Of Over/Under with 2017 Technique Adjustments
- Over/Under Brother
- Countering The Hip Escape
- 4 Options To Finish Over Under Pass
- Counter The Pants Grip Counter
- Countering the Hook In Over Under
- Grip Climb Adjustment
- Countering the Lapel Guard
- Countering The Spider Lapel + Lasso Guard
- Over/Under Pass On Worm Guard
- Avoiding And Countering The Bury
- Over/Under Against Butterfly Updated Version
- Countering The 2 on 1 In Butterfly
- Countering The Push Away Hip Escape
- Countering The Push Away Hip Escape Without Over Under
- Getting Over/Under When Opponent Frames or Pushes Away
- Over/under Against Knee Shield Defense
- When You Can't Get Over/Under On Knee Shield Defense
- Updated Spider Guard Defense
- Over/Under Against Spider/Lasso
- Philosophy Of Keeping 2 Knees On The Mat
- Baseball Grip Entry
- Over/Under When Opponent Pushes The Head
- Countering The Elbow Pull To Triangle
- Counter Against Belt And Sleeve Grip
- Concepts Against Chokes
- Defense Against Suicide Choke
- Bruno Jacare Dias Intro And 1st Roll
- Bruno Jacare Dias 2nd Roll
- Bruno Jacare Dias 3rd Roll
- Bruno Jacare Dias 4th Roll
- Bruno Jacare Dias 5th Roll
- Bruno Jacare Dias 6th Roll
- Bruno Jacare Dias 7th Roll
- Robson Mau-Mau Lima Intro And 1st Roll
- Robson Mau-Mau Lima 2nd Roll
- Robson Mau-Mau Lima 3rd Roll
- Robson Mau-Mau Lima 4th Roll
- Robson Mau-Mau Lima 5th Roll
- Robson Mau-Mau Lima 6th Roll
- Anderson Silverio Intro And 1st Roll
- Anderson Silverio 2nd Roll
- Anderson Silverio 3rd Roll
- Nate Morrison Intro And 1st Roll
- Nate Morrison 2nd Roll
- Nate Morrison 3rd Roll
- Nate Morrison 4th Roll
- Liam Intro And 1st Roll
- Liam 2nd Roll
- Liam 3rd Roll
- Liam 4th Roll
- Kyle Misuraca Intro And 1st Roll
- Kyle Misuraca 2nd Roll
- Kyle Misuraca 3rd Roll
- Kyle Misuraca 4th Roll
- Kyle Misuraca 5th Roll
Get Battle Tested Pressure Passing – Bernardo Faria, Only Price 15.90$
Tag: Battle Tested Pressure Passing – Bernardo Faria Review. Battle Tested Pressure Passing – Bernardo Faria download. Battle Tested Pressure Passing – Bernardo Faria discount.