- Internet Access, Willingness to Apply What Is Learned, an Open-Mind, a Willingness to Try Things That May Seem Unusual
Are you tired of blowing up at people?
That feeling of doing or saying something that you really didn’t mean…
…The stress and pain it causes in your relationships…
Learning to control your anger is critical to your physical, mental and emotional health as well.
Many of the anger management techniques that I’ve come across don’t address the problem at the core, but they instead just attempt to address the symptoms.
So, in this course, you will find simple solutions that actually work!
“I have gone through all of the videos and am working through the beginning exercises and I have already started to see changes in my anger management. Ken is wise and replies to my comments in a timely manner. An extremely useful course.”
“I really loved this course. Just finished the last lesson and know the work starts. If you feel anger is taking over your life, remember than that it is not only you who suffers from that, it is your family, friends and all the people around you who loves you. Think about that and realize that it is not to late to change. I want to thank Ken for giving me that chance.”
-Petra De Laet
“This is a great course for reducing/eliminating anger from one’s life. Ken provides easy tools to use that can be incorporated into your life right away. I noticed changes just from self awareness from course materials. I can’t wait to see what transforms in the next two months. Highly recommended for the stressful world we all live in!”
“Another amazing course created by Ken. Very informative, high quality training, with lots of practical scenarios and examples. Thanks, Ken!”
“This course was surprisingly very good. I say that because I’ve been through many books and courses on the subject of Anger Management. I found this course to be insightful, easy to follow and usable. Ken lays out a philosophical framework but takes care to add practical application all the way through. I actually found myself fascinated at times by his descriptions of the processes by which we become angry. I really liked this course a lot.”
This course is about more than just ‘how to deal with anger’. It’s going to give you a fresh perspective on what anger is, where it comes from and provide powerful, all-natural methods that will show you how to control anger…the right way.
When you watch the video above, you will understand why it’s important to learn and practice anger management techniques. Not only for relieving improving your relationships and feeling better, but also for improving your physical health!
This is a Complete Anger Management Course that will teach you exactly how to deal with anger properly so you can relieve inner irritation and experience more peace, better relationships, more happiness and better health.
All with a small time investment, starting with as little as 10 minutes per day and gradually building to about 30 minutes per day.
This course will walk you through specifically why, what, when, where and exactly how to let go of angerquickly and how to deal with anger in a healthy way.
It explains exactly what true anger management is and how to manage anger from a place of power and choice. This is done through short, crisp lectures that provide practical techniques and tools that you can use immediately.
It also shows you how to get rid of anger and how to avoid creating unnecessary anger in the future.
What will I be able to do after enrolling in this course?
- Understand What Anger Is & Why You Get Angry
- Spot Your Dominant Anger Type
- Catch Your Anger Flames Early Before They Turn into a Bonfire of Problems
- Find the Source of Your Anger & Uproot It at The Core
- Use Breathing Exercises to Cool off Quickly When You Start to Get Hot
- Avoid Anger by Consciously Cultivating Healthy, Useful States of Consciousness
- Increase Your Emotional Awareness to Drastically Reduce Your Anger & Heal Your Negative Emotions
- Follow a Practical Plan for Applying Everything in Your Everyday Life
- Spot Your Anger Patterns Quickly
- Maintain Composure and Perspective When Dealing with Your Anger
- Create States of Deep Relaxation At Will
Get Anger Management Shortcuts of author Udemy only price 29.9$
What will I learn?
- The True Cost of Anger & Why You Should Care
- How to Quickly Recognize Your Dominant Anger Personality
- The Key That Unlocks the Door to Freedom from Anger
- The Dirty Little Trick the Mind Plays on Us
- How to Dissolve Negative Emotions & Have Greater Choice in Your Response to Life
- How to Quickly Relax & Restore Your Perspective Under Pressure
- A Simple Breathing Exercise to Calm Your Nerves & Lower Your Blood Pressure
- How to Use Cool Blue Breathing To Control Your Temper
- How to Use the Perception Management Worksheet to Pull the Mask off Your Anger
- How to Increase Your Emotional Awareness in Only 10 Minutes Per Day
- A Simple Technique to Melt Anger & Other Painful Emotions
- How to UnGlue Yourself From Anger
- Creating Your Ideal State of Consciousness
- The First Step To Regaining Control Over How You Feel
- A Roadmap for Putting Everything Together and More…
Why You Should Take This Course:
- Better Relationships
- Better Mental, Emotional & Physical Health
- Avoid Missed Opportunities
- Enhanced Overall Well-Being
- Reduced Stress & Anxiety
- Increased Emotional & Mental Clarity
- Increased Concentration & Focus
- Increased Productivity
- More Self Confidence
- Greater Self-Awareness
- Greater Spiritual Awareness
- More Happiness
- Make Less Mistakes at Work and in Your Social Life
Some of the Questions Addressed in This Course:
- How do I control my anger outbursts?
- What are some good hacks for cooling off while you are feeling extremely angry?
- What is anger?
- What are the best ways to deal with anger?
- I get angry quickly and speak before thinking. How do I control this?
- Why am I so angry?
- I get angry a lot. What should I do?
- Is it okay to get angry?
- What’s the most productive way to deal with anger?
- What motivates extremely angry people?
- How can I stop anger against myself?
- What are the best ways to reduce anger?
- How can I stop getting angry?
- Is this anger normal or am I overreacting?
- How can I work on controlling my temper?
- Why do I feel so short-tempered when I’m stressed?
- How to overcome anger?
- How do I develop anger management skills?
- What are the best anger management strategies
- I’ve taken anger management classes without success, is there another way?
- I want to know how to let go of anger, what’s the best way?
What Should I Do Now?
Give this course a chance to help you control anger and live more peacefully by enrolling today. All-natural anger management techniques can truly change your life, it did mine. I’m looking forward to seeing you on the inside if you choose to enroll.
À qui ce cours s’adresse-t-il ?
- This Course Is For: People Who Have Trouble Controlling Their Anger
- This Course Is For: People Who Are Ready to Truly Be Let Go of and Better Manage Their Anger
- This Course Is For: People Looking for Real Solutions and Are Willing to Do the Work
- This Course Is Not For: People Who Are Looking for Quick Fixes Or “Band-Aid” Approaches to Anger Management
- This Course Is Not For: People Who Are Unwilling to Accept Responsibility for Their Own Emotions, Thoughts and Behaviors
Get Anger Management Shortcuts of author Udemy only price 29.9$
Tag: Anger Management Shortcuts – Udemy Review. Anger Management Shortcuts – Udemy download. Anger Management Shortcuts – Udemy discount.