GET 7 Steps to a 720 Credit Score – Philip Tirone Course at WALAZ. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IMMEDIATELY AFTER PAYMENT.
7 Steps to a 720 Credit Score
what you can get:
7 Steps to a 720 Credit Score – 178.5 MB (6 folders and 5 files)
- Philip Tirone – 7 Steps to a 720 Credit Score Disc 1 – 39.7 MB / 9 files / Includes : mp3 ; m3u
- Philip Tirone – 7 Steps to a 720 Credit Score Disc 2 – 36.5 MB / 10 files / Includes : mp3 ; m3u
- Philip Tirone – 7 Steps to a 720 Credit Score Disc 3 – 37.2 MB / 7 files / Includes : mp3 ; m3u
- Philip Tirone – 7 Steps to a 720 Credit Score Disc 4 – 28.9 MB / 13 files / Includes : mp3 ; m3u
- Philip Tirone – 7 Steps to a 720 Credit Score Disc 5 – 11.6 MB / 4 files / Includes : mp3 ; m3u
- Philip Tirone – 7 Steps to a 720 Credit Score Disc 6 – 22.7 MB / 10 files / Includes : mp3 ; m3u
- 38-lmportant-Facts-You-Should-Know-About-Credit1 – 319 KB / Includes : pdf
- Credit_after_Bankruptcy_and_Foreclosure_eBook – 697 KB / Includes : pdf
- Lesson-12-Quick-Credit- Strategies-Action-Guide-Lesson-12-Quick-Credit-Strategies-Action-Guide – 116 KB / Includes : pdf
- Statute_of_Limitations_on_Debt_and Judgements July_2007 – 65 KB / Includes : pdf
- Your-Teens-Credit-eBook – 737 KB / Includes : pdf
“Managing your credit is one of the core secrets of success, which makes 7 Steps the perfect resource for people who have great credit, bad credit or no credit at all.
Tirone’s book teaches you everything you ever needed to know about credit.” –Jennifer Kushell, author of the New York Times best-seller, Secrets of the Young & Successful
“Tirone’s book is a good overview of protecting and correcting your own credit. Good credit should be guarded by all, especially entrepreneurs. Become and remain bankable!” –William H. Crookston, Ph.D., Professor of Entrepreneurship, University of Southern California
“7 Steps To A 720 Credit Score is a clear and powerful process for reinventing onself financially. It provides motivation for people trying to take control of their financial future. I would like to see all real estate agents read this book both for themselves and their clients.” –Floyd Wickman, CSP, CPAE, Speakers Hall of Fame
About the Author
An expert in residential home financing, Philip X. Tirone is a mortgage broker and a major powerhouse in his firm s billions of dollars in loan sales. Philip has a distinguished background in difficult-to-obtain loans, having spent many years working with borrowers who had subprime credit scores. Philip has a unique ability to find loans for borrowers with bad credit, no credit, bankruptcy, and stated income.
He has analyzed thousands of credit reports and works with his clients to maximize their credit scores to minimize their interest payments. His audio CD set and workbook, APPLYING THE 7 STEPS TO A 720 CREDIT SCORE WORKBOOK, were published by Nightingale Conant, the largest producer of self-development material.
As well, he authored 7 STEPS TO A 720 CREDIT SCORE and a seminar teaching borrowers how to prepare for a loan by improving their credit scores. Philip created the Complete Financial Navigator,TM a tool to analyze his borrowers needs and financial picture, thereby helping borrowers overcome barriers to achieving their real estate goals.
The founder of the Los Angeles Educational Institute, Philip provides continued education to Certified Public Accountants. As a frequent guest lecturer at the University of California, Los Angeles, Philip has authored and delivered numerous speeches regarding the Mortgage Lifestyle Dilemma, a phrase he coined to describe an emotional buying decision that results in overextension and a life that revolves around high mortgage payments.
By analyzing industry-specific buying trends, Philip has devised a series of questions and answers to help borrowers avoid this dilemma. Philip was named Arizona State University Man of the Year upon graduating with a real estate degree in 1994. Since then, he has continued to receive acclaim, most recently in the New York Times best-seller Secrets of the Young & Successful.
Only today, Get 7 Steps to a 720 Credit Score – Philip Tirone – Price $33. You will be supported lifetime.