1-2-3 Magic in the Classroom: 3 Easy Steps to Eliminate Problem Behaviors and Create a More Cooperative Classroom – Sarah Jane Schonour
“They don’t pay me enough to deal with these behaviors. It’s gotten worse over the years!”
“I know how to teach math and social studies but I’m at a loss when it comes to behavior.”
“There’s this one kid who’s taking all of my time away from the other students.”
Have you said or heard one of these comments at your school? If so, you are not alone! When you entered education, you thought it would be about lesson plans, curriculum and guiding students on a path to a fulfilling life.
You weren’t expecting to spend your days trying to overcome the disrespect, arguing, talking out of turn, yelling or host of other disruptive behaviors that make teaching feel impossible and leave you feeling exhausted and dreading another day in the classroom.
You’ve looked everywhere for answers and you’re starting to worry there’s nothing else you can do.
Watch this essential training and get the tools you need to regain control of your classroom!
Watch educational expert, Sarah Jane Schonour, MA, NBCT, as she teaches you how to incorporate 1-2-3 Magic in the Classroom with even your most difficult students. In just 3 simple steps you’ll work more effectively with students of all abilities and stop disruptive behavior in its tracks. Based on the groundbreaking 1-2-3 Magic parental discipline program developed by clinical psychologist Dr. Thomas Phelan, this evidence-based, easy-to-learn method transforms difficult behavior and revolutionizes your classroom.
Purchase this recording today and feel the joy of a more peaceful classroom, more enjoyable kids, less exhaustion, and more time for instruction!
- Demonstrate one simple method to get children to stop disruptive behavior and improve their level of functioning.
- Articulate seven tactics for encouraging good behavior to reinforce positive behavior and constructive work habits.
- Implement behavior modification strategies to diffuse tantrums, playground issues, and address testing and manipulation in students.
- Determine how to apply 1-2-3 Magic to students with learning, emotional, and developmental disabilities.
- Collaborate productively with students to build and maintain positive relationships in the classroom.
- Practice active listening strategies and manage transition times effectively to minimize disruptive behavior in the classroom.
What is 1-2-3 Magic in the Classroom?
- Based on the popular and effective parenting program: 1-2-3 Magic
- Simple, precise, and effective ways to manage behavior
- A “teacher-in-charge” approach with no arguing, yelling, or negativity
Build a Solid Foundation for Your Classroom
- Effective teaching is key
- Avoid The Dangerous Assumption about children
- The two biggest behavior management mistakes most teachers make
- Different types of behavior must be addressed in different ways
- Accommodations for students with learning, emotional, and developmental disabilities
Identify & Manage the 6 Types of Testing and Manipulation
- Butter Up
- Physical Tactics
Step 1: Manage and Reduce Undesirable Behavior in the Classroom
- Counting – It’s simple but not easy!
- How to get the students onboard
- Techniques to target problem situations
- Applying 1-2-3 Magic outside of the classroom
- Field trips
Step 2: Encourage Good Behavior in the Classroom
- Proactively teaching routines and procedures
- 7 simple methods to encourage positive choices
- Utilize praise and positive feedback
- What to do (and what not to do) during:
- Arrival and dismissal
- Cleaning up
- Independent work
Step 3: Strengthen Positive Relationships with Students
- Build self-esteem
- Develop constructive classroom habits
- Implement active and reflective listening
- Work collaboratively to solve problems together
Are you interested in? classroom of the elite; classroom rules; classroom assassination; classroom activities; classroom accedi
Only today, Get 1-2-3 Magic in the Classroom: 3 Easy Steps to Eliminate Problem Behaviors and Create a More Cooperative Classroom – Sarah Jane Schonour – Price 92.0000 . You will be supported lifetime.